Winter Health Series
What is the best New Year’s gift you can receive — knowledge to care for your body.
Our Congregational Health Education Series is offered once a month through the winter on a variety of subjects. There is no registration fee and preregistration is not necessary.
- Monday, February 19 at 6 p.m. in the Fellowship Center
The Facts about Parkinson’s Disease by Dr. Sheri Bisby
- Friday, March 2 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Fellowship Center
Living Well to Finish Well Fair
- Monday, April 16 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Center
Depression and the Elderly by Carol Fortune, LCSW
Yoga and West Coast Pilates
Bring your mat and plenty of water. A $3 donation for Children’s Ministry is appreciated. For more information, please email Karen Hughes at email@example.com.
- 4–5 p.m. — Intermediate Yoga/ West Coast Pilates
- 5:15-5:45 p.m. — Beginners Yoga
Fun Bike Rides
Our Congregational Health team also organizes a healthy, fun bike rides. For more information, please email Karen Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.