Winter Health Series
What is the best New Year’s gift you can receive — knowledge to care for your body.
Our Congregational Health Education Series is offered once a month through the winter on a variety of subjects. There is no registration fee and preregistration is not necessary.
- Monday, February 20 at 6 p.m.
Dr. Sheri Bisby, Neurologist: Brain Health
- Monday, March 20 at 6 p.m.
Dr. David Casper, Dermotologist: Best Skin Practices
- Tuesday, April 18 at 6 p.m.
Jan McCoy, RN: Stress and Your Health
Yoga and West Coast Pilates
Bring your mat and plenty of water. A $3 donation for Children’s Ministry is appreciated. For more information, please email Karen Hughes at email@example.com.
- 4–5 p.m. — Intermediate Yoga/ West Coast Pilates
- 5–5:15 p.m. — Healthy Eating Talk
- 5:15-5:45 p.m. — Beginners Yoga
Fun Bike Rides
Our Congregational Health team also organizes a healthy, fun bike rides. For more information, please email Karen Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.