To learn more about Men’s Ministry or to get involved in any Men’s Ministry programs or events, please contact Don Buckey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s Ministry at New Covenant includes numerous ways to strengthen our relationship with Christ and with each other.
Our goal is to …
- Encourage men in their personal spiritual growth through Worship, Sunday School, small groups, and special events
- Offer an “invitation to belong” through Men’s Prayer Breakfast, golf outings, and Handy Fellas
- Make prayer our main foundation
- Equip men to be spiritual leaders
- Remind men of the many possibilities for service in the church and in the community
- Strive to see every man achieve his highest potential in the Kingdom of God
Our ongoing programs and events include….
Men’s Connect Small Groups
A small group of 4-12 men who gather together on a regular basis for the intentional purpose of growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ and each other
Men’s Prayer Breakfast
We meet every Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. for breakfast. We offer prayers for our church, our community, and persons who need the healing grace of God in their lives
We gather for the fellowship of golf and sportsmanship. On Monday and Tuesday, we play the executive courses; on Friday, we play the championship courses
This group of dedicated volunteers supply the manpower to do light home repair jobs for our singles, elderly, and those with physical limitations in our church family. Jobs such as: changing batteries in smoke alarms, simple plumbing and electrical work, and light yard work
Each year we provide a Spring Retreat and Fall Conference to equip men to be spiritual leaders and to move them along in their spiritual journey
If you are interested in joining a small group or would like to know more, please visit the Welcome Center in the Narthex and complete a Connect Small Group card, or complete this contact form.