Moving On: Always Master Inspired
This uniquely designed class provides inspiration and encouragement for women. It may be for you if you want to:
- Develop close friendships/sisters in Christ
- Identify what matters to you and how your past shapes your present and future
- Move successfully through changes
- Use your unique gifts from God to find contentment in all circumstances
- Identify and achieve your dreams for the future
- Live purposefully for Christ, living out your unique legacy
Classes are scheduled Thursdays January 11 – March 22, 2018, at New Covenant United Methodist Church, 3470 Woodbridge Drive, The Villages.
The first class is a mini-retreat from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; the next nine classes are from 1-4 p.m.; and the last class is a celebration from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Pre-registration is ongoing for those interested in the 2018 class. Contact Barb Dougal. Official registration on our website or at the church begins November 2, 2017. For more information, please contact:
November 2, 2017
The reunion is designed for MOAMI graduates and those who are interested in signing up for the 2018 class.
Click here for more information: MOAMI Homecoming 2017