Moving On: Always Master Inspired
This uniquely designed class provides inspiration and encouragement for women. It may be for you if you want to:
- Develop close friendships/sisters in Christ
- Identify what matters to you and how your past shapes your present and future
- Move successfully through changes
- Use your unique gifts from God to find contentment in all circumstances
- Identify and achieve your dreams for the future
- Live purposefully for Christ, living out your unique legacy
Classes are scheduled Thursdays January 24-March 28, 2019, at New Covenant United Methodist Church, 3470 Woodbridge Drive, The Villages.
The first class is a kickoff from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.; the next eight classes are from 1-4 p.m.; and the last class is a celebration from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Barb Dougal to be placed on the e-mail list for updates. Registration begins November 3, 2018. For more information, please contact: