New Covenant Kids Preschool
New Covenant Kids Preschool is for children approximately aged 18 months to 36 months. We accept children without regard to race, color, creed or national origin of the child or the child’s parents.
We believe each person is a child of God, and therefore worthy of love, acceptance, and encouragement. We seek to provide a place where the nurturing of children is of the highest calling.
We believe we are made in the image of God and given the capacity to create. We seek to provide to all children opportunities for their cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative, and spiritual growth.
We desire each child to…
- grow in understanding and love for themselves, their families, and others in the world
- grow in awareness that God loves them and Jesus is a special friend
- grow in the ability to think, solve problems, and develop language skills
Hours of Operation
Our hours of operation are…
- Full Time: 7:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Calendar and Holiday Schedules
This school will be open 5 days per week for the entire year, with the exception of the following days…
- November 27 & 28 – Thanksgiving Break
- December 24 & 25 – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 19 – MLK Day – No School
- April 3 – Good Friday
- April 6 – Easter Monday
- May 25 – Memorial Day
- July 3 – Independence Day