New Covenant Kids Preschool
Our School Philosophy
New Covenant Kids Preschool is for children approximately aged 12 months (able to run with ease and sit in a chair/bucket seat) to 36 months. We accept children without regard to race, color, creed or national origin of the child or the child’s parents.
We believe each person is a child of God, therefore, worthy of love, acceptance, and encouragement. We seek to provide a place where the nurturing of children is of the highest calling.
We believe we are made in the image of God and given the capacity to create. We seek to provide to all children opportunities for their cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative, and spiritual growth.
We desire each child to…
- grow in understanding and love for themselves, their families, and others in the world
- grow in awareness that God loves them and Jesus is a special friend
- grow in the ability to think, solve problems, and develop language skills
Hours of Operation
Our hours of operation are…
- Full Time: 7:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Part-time: Mon/Wed/ every other Friday, or
Tues/Thur/ every other Friday
Calendar and Holiday Schedules
This school will be open 5 days per week for the entire year, with the exception of the following days…
- Thanksgiving Break
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day