New Covenant Kids Preschool – School Philosophy
New Covenant Kids Preschool is for children approximately aged 18 months to 36 months. We accept children without regard to race, color, creed or national origin of the child or the child’s parents.
We believe each person is a child of God, and therefore worthy of love, acceptance, and encouragement. We seek to provide a place where the nurturing of children is of the highest calling.
We believe we are made in the image of God and given the capacity to create. We seek to provide to all children opportunities for their cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative, and spiritual growth.
We desire each child to…
- grow in understanding and love for themselves, their families, and others in the world
- grow in awareness that God loves them and Jesus is a special friend
- grow in the ability to think, solve problems, and develop language skills
Our hours of operation are…
- Full Time: 7:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Part Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Calendar and Holiday Schedules
This school will be open 5 days per week for the entire year, with the exception of the following days…
- September 2 – Labor Day
- November 28 & 29 – Thanksgiving Break
- December 24 & 25 – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- December 31 – New Years Eve
- January 1 – New Years Day
- January 20 – MLK Day – No School
- April 18 – Good Friday
- April 21 – Easter Monday
- May 26 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
Interested in Other Programs for Children? Click the Following Link.