Let us think about each other and help each other to show love and do good deeds – you should meet together and encourage each other. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
Our Vision: Providing Christian ministry for single adults where each can feel accepted and share common concerns and interests, as they grow together in Christ and be the hands, feet, and voice of Jesus Christ locally and worldwide.
- Small groups that meet to study the Bible, pray, share, support, and grow together in Christ
If you are interested in joining a singles small groups, please click here.
Being Like Christ…
- Intentional — shaping lives
- Transformational — serving others and serving God
Solo Flight Singles Ministry meets the third Friday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the Chapel.
If you have any questions regarding Solo Flight Singles, please contact:
- Jenny Sweat at (352) 750-4529 or
- Laura Tomich at (352) 250-0237