Our mission is to work with clergy and staff to offer support for a Worship experience that reflects the vision of New Covenant.
There are many opportunities each week to worship God. If you are a first time visitor, we have a parking space especially for you toward the front of the Worship Center. Please be sure to stop by our Welcome Center to learn more about our church and receive a name tag.
Summerhill Campus, 3470 Woodridge Drive
- Contemporary: Saturday, 5 p.m.
- Blended: Sunday, 7:45, 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
- Orchard Kids Worship: Sunday, 10:45 a.m.
Lake Deaton Campus, Eisenhower Regional Center, 1133 Buena Vista Blvd
- Sunday, 8:30 and 10:00 a.m.
Worship Service Opportunities
- Acolytes: Bring the “Light of Christ” to the altar before the service and out at the end of the service (both adults and children serve in this area).
- Altar Stewards: Dress the altar, lectern, and Bible with the paraments (colors) of the day; place flowers, replace candles, and help decorate the Worship Center for services.
- Attendance Pads: Remove completed pages and restock with pads, pencils, and offering envelopes.
- Communion Servers: Serve the elements on the first Sunday of each month, each Saturday service, and for special services.
- Communion Stewards: Prepare the elements and place/remove from the altar as appropriate.
- Saturday Hosts: Pass out weekly newsletter, assist people to their seats, set up offering baskets, and collect the offerings.
- Sunday Ushers: Assist people to their seats, direct people to communion, handout weekly newsletter, and pass offering plates.
- Team Leaders: Each of the teams above has a team leader who develops a volunteer schedule and trains new team members.
Music & Drama Opportunities
- Chancel Choir: rehearsals are Wednesday, 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Praise Band: provides music for the Saturday and Sunday contemporary worship services.
- Praise Ringers: (hand bells and chimes) rehearsals are Tuesday afternoons.